Training with Professional Jaguars Staff
· Gives players a solid technical foundation and forms good habits at an early age
· Players and families receive valuable insight into the Michigan Jaguars organization
· Provides opportunities to join select teams and attend Jaguars club training
· Includes U5/U6 league, U7/U8 league, and U9/U10 league
· Players placed on actual teams and train with a full time coach
· Teams play against other Junior Jaguars teams on match days
· Training once per week to teach the necessary technical skills and tactical principles
5 Sessions Offered Per Year In 2 Locations
· Fall, Winter 1, 2, 3, and Spring sessions available in Wixom and Huron Valley
· Players receive the benefits of professional training without the full year commitment
· Wixom Winter training and games held at Total Sports in Wixom, Michigan
Where It All Begins!
Countless Michigan Jaguars players can trace their passion for soccer back to the Junior Jaguars program. Junior Jaguars alumni are currently competing on state, regional, and national levels and include several players from the Michigan Jaguars U16 Boys Green team, the 2013 State, Regional, and National Champions (pictured at left).